What Did You Get Up To Today?

Hammer it apart! :rofl: No donā€™t do that risk spliting it in to kindling.

Long shank burr cutters. Could even try with standard drill bits have worked for me before by applying sideways pressure you can gouge stuff out but you gotta be careful and have bear hands to secure both the drill and grip. Take it slow if you try that.

put it in a vice to hold itā€¦

get too pissed offā€¦tighten the vice harderā€¦!! :rofl: :rofl:

Yea try a variable speed drill and I dunno 8-10mm bit to reach down and you can carve sideways with pressure. Got me out of trouble before. Worth a shot.

1 Like

i hope i can sort it, those grips are beautifulā€¦

1 Like

Disclaimer: Dodgey as fk method but it can work. Take no responsibility for holes drilled where they are not supposed to be as I am not the operator. :rofl:

Donā€™t drill as per normal, use the flutes of the side of the drill and slow slow.

finished the final cleaning and mowing of my last place, place is literally 1000x cleaner than it was when I moved in as they moved me in the day after the previous tenant moved out and the filthy pricks didnā€™t clean fuck all

now comes the fun part when I make a claim on the bond before just before I hand back the keys and weā€™ll see if they try pulling some bullshit n make false claims to steal my bond

Oh well there is always the pile of shit back patio that needs to get chopped up in to a pile and burnt if they donā€™t. Still didnā€™t get bond back but that was my final fuck you :rofl: actually donā€™t do that. It was fkd anyway did the idiot a favour. Firies and Police didnā€™t mind either as they came around to check after reports. Probably think I just made that up.

Donā€™t be me, might not work in your case. Annoying. Iā€™m still pissed with my gov atm, I canā€™t believe it. :rage:

Dont be too worried about bond returns.

The agent (and you) should have taken a whole bunch of photos, as part of the entry/ext report.

Tennants have a LOT of rights, nowadays, and tribunals generally rule in favour of tennants.

Did a lot of internal drillingā€¦would have got nowhere hand filingā€¦
Still on only goes 1/2 way in.

Im thinking i might cut the lower part of the internal handle off, the rest should go in, then fill it up with araldite, and just glue it inā€¦!!

Not sure without seeing it irl, was an ad hoc maybe might get it going. Not really sure whatā€™s gotta happen there but obviously some sort of clearancing.

Put the disco ball on and keep hacking away with the drill. Or cut shut and glue itā€¦

I just had a case of DeJavou in saying the above :thinking: maybe Iā€™m tripping after my BS afternoon :laughing:

Feel better now, made pixels die in Incursion Red River for a bit, made a mint too. Pretty cool game, like a single player Tarkov. Still in development. :+1:

n here I was thinking youā€™d spilt Milo in the sink :crazy_face::rofl:

on the serious side, I appreciate that about the bond, I just stress because the real estateā€™s been absolute pricks especially since I called them out for their mistakes.

cheers

The grip looks dope tho, once to get it sorted itā€™ll be sweet as :+1:t2:

Could you maybe get in there with a wood chisel? Looks like rosewood, that carves pretty easily. :man_shrugging:

Weird that the WE Tech base seal is a round o ring like the Double Bell :man_shrugging:

Maybe they just sized it better and thatā€™s why theirs work. Or the mag is a different shape internally.

Let us know how you go with it. Anythingā€™s better than resorting to 5 minute epoxy. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

went n picked up my snipers from x-force, spoke to RJ about a bunch of things including the Sten mkii gel version and heā€™s interested so may see them available at x-force in the near futureā€¦

Iā€™ll tell you tho, itā€™s awkward as trying to talk to more knowledgeable people about the blasters when youā€™re a beginner lol, probably sounded like a wanker :joy::rofl:

oh well

Time to start moving.

1 Like

Not at all, manā€¦ everyoneā€™s gotta start somewhere. :man_shrugging:

If a retailer treats you differently because youā€™re new to it all, I know who the wankers isā€¦ :joy: remember, a lot of these guys were squeezing oranges at Boost Juice last week.

In my experience itā€™s the customers who do know what theyā€™re talking about that are the ones they donā€™t like to talk to.

Iā€™ve had shop staff trying to sell me an incompatible part because they thought they were the same as the right oneā€¦ until you produce it, show them itā€™s nothing like the one theyā€™re trying to flog you, then they get all embarrassed and find something to do out the back. :rofl:

Imagine having a small neighbour to neighbour skirmish. Planned of course.

nah man he was cool, very helpful in explaining things, warned me off upgrading the GJ M24 and Kar 98, said Iā€™m better off saving to get a more powerful one thatā€™s built to handle the higher fps.

chatting with him a good while, not just about gel blasters. he showed me something he was working on when I got there, wonā€™t give away anything but it was pretty sick, similar to your uzi project but :shushing_face: canā€™t say anymore :joy:

he seems extremely genuine and definitely offers up a lot of free advice much like this forum. Iā€™m sure heā€™s probably lurking around here somewhere :wink: lol

1 Like

Donā€™t worry. Iā€™ve seen RJ patiently explain details to customers, including some know-it-all wankers. Heā€™s more than happy to help those who have genuine questions. Heck, he puts up with me when I regularly drop by to ogle Steyrs and MP7s

1 Like

For the record, I wasnā€™t having a shot at X-Force thereā€¦ got a lot of respect for those guys. The particular dumb-ass I was debating with was another retailerā€¦ whoā€™s not around anymore. :wink: Thereā€™s an ā€œMā€ and a ā€œ4ā€ in their nameā€¦ and I canā€™t remember the rest. :rofl:

@shadow187 If you like M24s have you thought about a Senyu M24? Full metal bar for the faux wood stockā€¦ cheaper than upgrading a GJ too. Iā€™ve got one, sprayed up camo, good units, although I did swap the metal bipod over to a nylon one to make it easier to handle. :+1:

1 Like

all good mate, I wasnā€™t insinuating you were having a crack at x-force, some times I word shit awkwardly and get myself in trouble when Iā€™m misunderstood :grimacing::joy:

RJ was cool, he was steering me clear of making choices based on questionable as well as flat out bs information a retailer I wonā€™t name put on their listing.

I actually did have a look at that one youā€™ve mentioned although Iā€™m not really keen on snipers, canā€™t stand snipers in call of duty camping like bitches taking pot shots at everyone :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::joy:

I just got it so I can plink cans n targets with the young fella, n as I mentioned in a previous post somewhere I didnā€™t want any duplicates of any of the blasters I get for me and the kids to avoid arguments etc, makes life less stressful :rofl: that n if one got broken it would be easier to determine whoā€™s it was that was broken and wasnā€™t swapped out to pretend whoever broke it didnā€™t break it lol

but Iā€™ll look into it as when he gets a bit older I may look into getting him something a little more powerful/upgradeable

cheers