What Did You Get Up To Today?

Delt with a appointment in town and now to lay about playing games for the rest of the day, well one game technicly, starting a new satisfactory save for the big 1.0 release and building a new factory setup from scratch.

Satisfactory 1.0 trailer

dealing with the previous real estate bullshit. sends exit condition report stating the owner has taken possession of the property and that no further cleaning or repairs are required,

then proceeds to tell me more cleaning and repairs are required which is bullshit because the property was thoroughly cleaned inside and out and was in a zillion times cleaner then when I moved in, the day after they moved some grub out that didn’t clean before vacating, any any repairs required were pre-existing repairs that were never rectified before or during my tenancy

then to top it all off, my account balance was in credit $273 and change yet they’re trying to ask if I want the final water bill of $173 and change taken out of my bond :flushed:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :roll_eyes::man_facepalming:t2:

so yeah they’re just trying to pull the wool over my eyes knowing full well I was still in credit in my account. real estate’s given me the absolute shits

don’t ever rent through re/max, they are absolutely useless scum dogs :dog:

yup thats why you always claim bond first, let em take you to tribunal for that water bill (get a copy from unity water or whoever it is) and make a full image copy of their exit report with their email address visable so they dont pull any funny stuff like saying they didnt send it.

yeah I did, still, bunch of pricks they are, no reply after I emailed them about my being in credit and taking it from the credit. sorting the previous water bill I was overcharged for now as well

wow, bitch ass previous real estate has now filled for dispute resolution after mentioning the overpayment for the water bill prior to my tenancy start date and the credit in advance that was sitting in my account. dogs just don’t want to give me my money back for the extra credit that was sitting in my account nor give me my money back for over charging me for the water bill. pricks

Owning real estate nowadays is painful. Being a landlord is painful.

Mail delivery - couple of parts for the next build and a present from Energex “we are reducing your solar buy in tariff from 6.5 cents to 4.5 cents…”. Just need to use up my $1000 electricity tax rebate and then it’s good bye Energex… Not sure what is more frustrating - the manipulated energy market or spending the whole day chasing a fuel leak to find that the u-beaut Holley pump has a cracked body

Saw the ps5 pro price and I was like “nope!”.

Can you withdraw your refund money from Energex?

Both mum and I pulled money out of our account balances recently…

no you can’t, I made the enquiry. you are supposed to be able to transfer it to another account so you could possibly sell it to someone you know, but probably not if your name isn’t on the bill

Played more satisfactory, worked on power generation and building this mess of a setup for the second phase of the story.

1 Like

Mum and I were able to take money out.
Due to the fact , we both have battery systems at our homes.

This has lead to ever increasing refund amounts, over time, with significant credit accumulated over time.
( The whole point, of buying a battery system).

Under these circumstances, they allowed release of funds…

1 Like

ahh ok yeah they told me it couldn’t be done at all for the government assistance $1000 payment per household shit they gave each household. but I don’t have solar so that’s probably why

Finished a game and now it’s uninstalled.

1 Like

wrangled my partner’s ducks to let the kids pat them. the ducks weren’t impressed :rofl::joy:

Decided to brew a new batch of gels as the AKs are about 5 weeks old. Brewed some Ausgel Red Velvets for a change so I could dial in a couple of sights. 3.5 hour brew. What a disaster. Less than 5% under 7.3, well over half above 7.5… Looks like I brewed some compost. I’ll stick with AKs and paint the target black so I can see where they hit

The red velvets would usually still send through a 7.5mm barrel fine but I always found em a little on the large size.
The strawberry milkshakes where a little smaller, and pretty consistent. I had been using them in all my aegs for a couple years.
Both are discontinued now, leaves me looking for another gel. I’m not sure ultra elites V2 is it, but I am yet to try them at a game and a month old etc all the stupid lazy things I do with gels.

There are so many gels out now it is hard to spend the time to find what works best.

1 Like

Yeah. Got a drawer full of packets of different types. Always come back to black packet AKs. Generally under 7.3 and the keep for weeks if they are airtight

2 Likes

I always found War Interest reds were pretty consistent growers around 7.3. :man_shrugging:

Don’t think you can even buy them anymore.

I have loads warinterest reds still if you want some.