What Did You Get Up To Today?

The campaign is spectacular, but the gameplay of it feels over complicated. It’s more like a puzzle game than an arcade shooter. Feels a bit like fallout. I’m not saying it’s bad, but they’ve strayed too far from what makes it great.

1 Like

Little sneak peek at the final mission. Ps, it’s hard.

1 Like

The son in the states just sent me a photo of his new purchase CZ-75 compact.

FB_IMG_1666827629040

What is the smallest gbb pistol we can get here.
Some of you from the old site might remember that I said I was moving to the state’s we had to shelf that idear for 12 months as
“Packing up and moving all my shit not to mention the wife’s also in a month is near impossible”
So we have set a more realistic target

Unless I win Powerball then I am gone on Saturday :joy:

4 Likes

Smallest would probably be one of the 1911 variants. Possibly this.

2 Likes

Probably G19. It’s smaller frame than my 4.3WE but not sure about the 3.8 if the hi-cappa bits are removed

1 Like

Had a TT Mk3 to work on for the weekend, wish I could find these gearboxes :thinking:
Definitely gen8 nylon style with 480 motor, metal gears and fire select.
Even grabbed a new Gen8 box and it went straight in its place.

5 Likes

The heart emoji is for the foot shot…… not the gearbox :flushed::joy::+1:

1 Like

Loooooooooooob😅
Mil spec and NATO, so no war crimes here🤣

2 Likes

Is that a plastic or alloy motor frame mate :thinking:

1 Like

Was plastic by the looks of it🤔

1 Like

Our 5 Acres had just gone on the market :tada:
Problem is that it was an old industrial site that used to be a Lime Processing Works :sunglasses:

This means that we bought it years ago that had a massive steel junk pile of all the large equipment removed from the big shed.
We weren’t concerned about it, and has come in handy over the years having so much old steel to build things with :white_check_mark:

Never crossed my mind that putting the place on the market means that we now have to get rid of it all :flushed:

I have been working by myself with trucks, tractors and fkn big Caterpillar loader every day since 2:00pm last Friday, sunup until sundown nonstop……… and yet still have mountains of stuff to move on to the scrappies, sell or take out to the tip by the 8 Ton tipper Truckload :confused:

Can’t see an end in sight right now, bloody tired, my back injuries are screaming in pain day and night……… but hopefully means that we get a higher market price than what the old junkyard would have fetched :+1:

8 Likes

Feeling bitter-sweet. :pensive:

Finally had the spoons, money, and I thought documents to go apply for my license today. Went down to the copshop, had all the forms filled out, everything photocopied and rubber stamped ready to file, and then the nice cop lady warned me “just so you know this is non-refundable”. Something didn’t feel right, so I asked if not having photo ID was a problem. It wasn’t on the application form anywhere, even the officer said so. But, her administrative colleague was fairly sure I’d need something with my photo on it. Which I didn’t have because no birth certificate until like 2 months ago.

Oh well. One step back, two steps forward. Had all my paperwork on me anyway, and Care SA was literally around the corner, so. Now I know, and now I’ve got a proof of age card in the mail, and also got my temporary one on the extremely off chance that someone cards me again.

It happened last year. I was thirty. Holy shit that was an awkard booze rejection. :joy:

4 Likes

No drivers license…?

Nope. Need a birth cerificate for one of those, which I only just got.

Ah well. 2 weeks or however long it takes for my ID to arrive, and I try again

2 Likes

Think of it as anticipation…

Like a kid waiting for xmas day, the build up and excitement is part of the fun…

1 Like

Picked up a new to me toy today 2018 MT-07 HO. So much fun! Still smiling from it.

6 Likes

I can seen that getting quite a few Kay’s on the clock pretty quickly :flushed::joy::+1:

1 Like

Saw this and thought of @BME’s project

3 Likes

I’m trying to get my NZ pulsey, converted to gelsoft overseas, and then brought into oz…

Then there will be two…

As stated previously, the nerf shells, while better than nothing, aren’t all that good…

Still doing the bosses boat as time allows😅
Hyd. steering to go in :roll_eyes:

4 Likes