What Did You Get Up To Today?

Sweet when’s it arrive :rofl:

1 Like

Just confirmed Toowoomba is getting a new indoor field. This pleases me, as its really close to work

4 Likes

Simple gun rack for the room, really needed tidying up and remove the bed to make way for the tech bench🤔
Literally couldn’t find anything, too many parts and blasters😅
Just gotta make some hooks and find some camo netting :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Aha, a fellow learned soul from the School of Upright Beds for Gun Racks

I too achieved this stroke of genius, before the laws came in.

Truly, only of the wisest of engineers have such galaxy brain thoughts.

2 Likes

Neat, it’ll be cool to have something a bit closer to me as well. The trouble is whether or not I can be bothered to drive all the up from work at Withcott to my sisters place to play the next day :rofl:

I live a bit closer to gatton, so i could give you a lift… make it a little easier

1 Like

Watching the Adelaide 500 :racing_car:

Van gisbergen has got a bit of a job this arvo starting from the back :thinking:

1 Like

Need another :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Something about, “No rest, for the wicked.?.?” :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Scammers :roll_eyes: selling a fair dollar item yet I have to pay for transport up front before I get paid. Fuck me kiss my ass low life dog. Not going to fall for that one.

Had to tidy, everything was piled up😅
Got a tech table to put in there this week so I can hopefully get more shit done after work etc.:rofl:

Some people, make a feature wall, by painting it a different colour…

Some people, make a feature wall, by adding textured tiles…

Make a feature wall, by completely covering it, with hanging blasters…!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Needed somewhere to do the ‘clean’ mod work😅
Shed scraps become tech bench😜

5 Likes

I’m in lock down at the moment some fucker has gone on a rampage and killed two police officers and a member of the public and they’re still hiding out in the local forest

1 Like

Whatever you do…… don’t break out on the hunt with your favourite Gelblaster and go track that psycho down.

If you get caught, you will spend more time in prison than that piece of trash who has committed the real crimes :flushed:

I hope that everyone stays safe and the Popo can deal some real justice before anyone else gets hurt :pensive:

There’s apparently two gunman on the run
I ain’t going anywhere near that shit :disappointed:

1 Like

That’s fkd up mate :confused:
I hope that they toast those low life’s pretty quickly and save any of us having to feed their sorry arses in prison :rage:

We’re in very thick bushland out here so it will probably take some time to find them
Such a small town to have something this big to happen :disappointed:

1 Like

Keep ya doors locked,ears open and stay safe mate :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Perps aren’t going to trial

2 males, and a female, shot dead following a confrontation with police late last night.

1 Like