What Did You Get Up To Today?

Wonder if we’ll ever know what drove these scum to ambush and allegedly execute the police officers.

Yeah seems to be alot of missing information in this story. See what comes out in the next few days. Probably was a bad idea for perps to dig in with sert on the way, sert have got serious firepower.

1 Like

Most of the houses out here are situated on 30 to 40 acre blocks covered with thick bushland and you can’t see them from the road
It literally looks like deserted bushland
It makes it hard to know what you’re walking into

Wonder what I can do with this

3 Likes

Yea I heard that on the news, so sad. Oh well door kickers arrived and erased them.

1 Like

A trio of Port Arthur conspiracy theorist they were. :roll_eyes:

Yeah. Looks like they were into a range of conspiracies. They also lost their jobs because of vaccine mandates, if you look at the dates they left their work places

An ex school principal.
Good God.

Imagine, what he could have been capable of doing to children….

1 Like

Yeah that’s crazy :disappointed:
The woman was a teacher at my kids school too
It’s shocking to think they were in charge of all those children and then they turn into that :confused:

1 Like

Hard to fathom, what could turn two “caring kind teacher types”
Into cold blooded murderers.

Standing over them, execution style, and trying to burn the other officer out….fuck me…!!!

That is serious , cold blooded psychopath behaviour….

Glad nothing ever happened to the kids…

You hit a cop, you end up in court.
Murder a cop , you end up in a morgue….

We will never know the circumstances that turned these people into what they became.
Dead men don’t talk!

1 Like

It’s hard to say, but the trio being in possession of unregistered firearms and the surviving 2 police doing what they could to escape, sounds like the trio had something wrong going on upstairs in the brain department.

Either way it’s very bad, there might be some upcoming law changes and restrictions as a result. I hope not seeing as the trio were already breaking the law before it happened. Things will change though, that is a given.

Laws already got adjusted in my state earlier this year for your reason to own a new/second hand firearm. Which is fair enough but still does not stop people like the trio doing what they did obviously and that is the problem and annoying part.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas you mofos😜

7 Likes

A bigmutha Xmas to you and the family too mate :christmas_tree::+1:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and yours too Doc😊

Got told by weapons licensing I needed a B709a to import nerf guns, not joking. To be fair though they were actually pretty helpful in the advice they gave for importing parts so they don’t get seized by ABF.

1 Like

Sometimes it pays to have a clean up, had completely forgotten about this guy.

Last one in Australia for all i know, only seems to be opticals now

2 Likes

Trying to deal with my insanity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

" Twas the night before christmas, and up on the roof,
Extra solar was installed, as power bills went poof…!
Santa has no space to land, to access the chimney,
So i guess that means, no more presents for me…!"

Big shoutout to SAE group, who had the installer come around today, to finish off the solar / batt upgrade to mums house…what a xmas pressy…!!

Sungrow 12.8 kw/hr Batt, 4000 watts of extra roof panels, and hybrid inverter, with black out capability…all for less than the cost of a tesla powerwall2…!!

Backed by a 10 year warranty on batt and inverters, ive also disabled the remote bomb switch, to cause the battery to self detonate, when china decides to invade us…!! :rofl: :rofl:
( joking, not joking…!!)

This will ensure mum never pays a powerbill for the rest of her life, and that peace of mind is awesome…!! Power prices be damned…!!

This is why im working tomorrow, to help pay for all this…!! :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Nice work. I just got my power bill for this quarter $2500… and I have solar :pleading_face: :rofl: