What Did You Get Up To Today?

Another electric mag conversion :sweat_smile:
Blaster is done and mag is modded, just gotta wire the mag tonight :+1:

8 Likes

Those would sell by the pellet load if people could run electric mags in their MP40ā€™s :white_check_mark:
Awesome work as always!

2 Likes

Trying to find why the combine front wonā€™t drive, think thereā€™s something wrong in this area :thinking: :rofl: FMDrunk

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I can see your problem straight away mateā€¦ā€¦
You have a spanner in the works :astonished::roll_eyes::joy:

Oh well needed a break anyway. Should get a replacement Monday. I can fix a lot of things but that pulley is fooked :rofl:

2 Likes

I bought a steam deck and a pair of Valve Index controllers for my VR setup.

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about taking a V line trip to Adelaide one day and playing a skirmish on one of your fields but I donā€™t want to just use boring old m4 rentals Iā€™m looking to rent something unique to mess around with so is it possible to use someone elseā€™s blaster who has it registered and completely licensed and pay them to use that blaster or does that go against the licensing and regulations that are in place in Sa ? I donā€™t know where else to put this and I didnā€™t want to create a whole new topic for it

1 Like

Iā€™m fairly certain that if the blaster is registered in my, Brad or Maiphutā€™s name, and that if itā€™s taken to a proper gel blaster field and used ā€œunder supervisionā€, that itā€™s legal to use someone elseā€™s blaster. Field rentals need legal coverage too, after all.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think that thereā€™s any specific laws that states you must be the registered owner of any particular ā€œweaponā€ that you might use within those legal premises.

I might be wrongā€¦ā€¦ itā€™s unfortunately been quite a few years now that I have last attended the local clubsā€¦ā€¦but I spent many years shooting all different types of armoury including Revolvers and Semi Automatic Hand Guns within a legal Rifle Club grounds signed in as a guest for the day.

Itā€™s up to the Clubs, and the person who signs you in, to ensure that you are supervised whilst using, fully briefed on all safety aspects and Club Range Rules etc.

You donā€™t personally own that weapon, or are even licensed for it, but the reality is that you are free to go and enjoy anywhere within those licensed premises at the discretion of the Club/Field as being supervised and assessed as capable of following safety instructions and are of sound mind/understanding.

2 Likes

Absolutely correct :+1:
As long as you are signing in with a registered member of the Club whilst using their registered ā€œfirearmsā€ā€¦ā€¦ it doesnā€™t matter who the legal owner is of those ā€œweaponsā€ that they have given you to use under their membership/license, as long as all safety protocols and harsh supervision requirements are metā€¦ā€¦ itā€™s all good :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome will have to get some people to help me out when I eventually go to Adelaide for a skirmish day I guess itā€™s a win win for everyone because I get to use some blasters Iā€™ve always wanted to use and some people get some change in their pockets to eventually spend on more blasters

4 Likes

Was just looking out of curiosity $115 by train, thatā€™s pretty good except takes all day.

Get BME to fly you over for free :rofl:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™m allowed to fly in his plane

1 Like

Iā€™ll charge you an arm and a legā€¦.
Except, in your caseā€¦half your tentaclesā€¦!!! :slight_smile:

And, you get the premium seatā€¦.in the toilet holding tankā€¦!, :joy::joy:

Make sure you donā€™t let him near your cockpit.

1 Like

We do have a fire axe on the flight deck, so maybe a quick visit is in orderā€¦
Have to be quick thoughā€¦
Like ā€œ Chop Chopā€¦ā€ :joy::joy:

1 Like

Awwww yis, here we fuckin go lads :sunglasses:

Got the letter first thing this morning from SAPol, I am on this like bees on pollen.

6 Likes

Got zapped by a lightening strike last weekend. Fried NBN box and one laptop. NBN finally arrived today to replace the NTD, only to find out that the WAN circuit on the modem is screwed. Another two days before that new modem arrives.

Got to love this NBN crap. Take away a working phone system and one nearby lightening strike knocks out the whole suburbs primary communication method for three days. Good ole Turncoat and ā€œletā€™s use cheap HFC co-axā€ instead of fibre to the premises

4 Likes