What Did You Get Up To Today?

Yeah, just seems pretty low for a Gen8 :thinking:
Just air seals and an o-ring change on a stock Gen8 would be in the 270-280 range.

With an aftermarket piston, cylinder head/nozzle, 1.18 AUSGEL spring, ChiHai Red motor and 7.5 alloy barrelā€¦ā€¦. 350+ was always a good average result.

Maybe you have a lazy Chrono :flushed::joy::+1:

1 Like

Still out running around in the truck like a madmanā€¦ā€¦ but at least the views in old Waroona town are worth it :sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

Packed and on my way out to Millmerran for In Country :+1:
20220805_115804

5 Likes

Had a bloody ball at my first milsim event, dead tired now though :rofl:
Screenshot_20220807-202949_Gallery

10 Likes

Still running around a week and 3 days after leaving the workshop, to pick up 2 Hot Rods from the Panel/Painters, and chasing up almost a hundred hard to get parts from several different suppliers hundreds of kilometres apart in the old EK Wagon :hot_face:

Stopped for 5 minutes to have a frothy pint before continuing onto the next job :sunglasses:

HOPEFULLY will be able to actually get back to work in the next couple of days, unless I get more phone calls to run around and pick up something else :roll_eyes:

The poor old Wagon is on its 6th tank of fuel and fully loaded with parts :flushed:

3 Likes

Sold my EH Roadster in between everything else going on :roll_eyes:

Awesome to see that I sold it back to the bloke who originally built it that I bought off him 25 years ago! :flushed::+1:

P.S. excuse the butt crack pic :joy:

6 Likes

One of two customers vehicles that I picked up from the panel/painters to get back to the workshop to finish building.

1954 F1 Ford, 393 Stroker, Twin Tunnel Ram, 1000HP gearbox, Tru-Trac 9ā€, Mustang II independent front end, custom interior etc. etc. Gonna be a beautiful vehicle when we are finished with it :ok_hand::white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Itā€™s evolution from feet to butt cracks :rofl:

1 Like

For the love of god, please no.

3 Likes

I agreeā€¦ā€¦ thatā€™s one path I would hate us all to have to go down and witness the horrors within :flushed::nauseated_face:

No ifā€™s, Butts, or maybeā€™sā€¦!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

PXL_20220808_035912314

A job a work mate and I did yesterday. A puncture repair on a dump truck. First time for me doing earth moving gear, I am normally the truck guy.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not a dump truckā€¦ā€¦ thatā€™s a TONKA toy!
Come to WA and can see tyres the size of that whole truck :flushed::joy:

But seriously, good job mate :+1:

Like this building on wheels :rofl:
Caterpillar-797F-worlds-biggest-dump-trucks

3 Likes

Yep I know but around Bundy they donā€™t get much bigger. One fella who helps us out from time to time worked the mines for 13 years and did those big ones.
Thanks unfortunately itā€™s another industry in desperate need of workers but no one willing to do it.

Cold nights need warm delights ^.^

20220813_181659

5 Likes

Converting a grenade launcher gel hopper into an actual grenade launcher for my 40max shell :joy:
Sort out trigger mech nextšŸ¤”

4 Likes

Finished up arvo session at hardcore, caught up with some really old forum members (hamish and xeterat).

The finally assembled blaster works amazingly, getting accuracy out of it i didnā€™t think possible with gels.

2 Likes

Awesome to hear that you had a personal encounter with @Hamish & @Exeterat :sunglasses:

Hopefully they are doing well and would be awesome if they had time to come and rejoin us back here :thinking::white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Just got home from work. View was amazing tonight.
20220819_175122

6 Likes