What Did You Get Up To Today?

Squidbob my spongeward I was singing along with you.

Listen here squirt, Iā€™m going to remove your tentacles, one at a time, fry them up and enjoy them.
In all seriousness, a kar98 running close to 500fps will make you want to shove your m240 so far up youā€™re own ass you ink

Dang.

Went to bed too early, and missed the squiddy roast sessionā€¦
Bloody early startsā€¦

In 3 years squiddy, QLD will have implemented better border security.
Aint no way, they let in CCP plants / Russian stooges, to the sunshine stateā€¦

That, and the homeless crisis, would see you unable to rent anything larger than a well used, public toilet bowlā€¦!! :rofl: :rofl:

X gonna give it to yaā€¦

Squiddy versionā€¦

The hype vs the realityā€¦

Finally got to catch up with my daughter again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Had planned to visit with my Son/her brother as well, but poor bugger came down with a cold virus last couple of days.

She was excited to show me her newest guitar and chat about the bandā€™s that she had just flown back from Melbourne to see in concert :sunglasses:

Her weird arse posh voice against her Hillbilly old man drawl is still hilarious!

Got to visit her workplace at the Fremantle Recording Studios, and then spent the afternoon visiting all the Markets and quirky little Music/Antique shops, finishing off with some awesome fresh WA Seafood and a few locally brewed beers :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Look at all the money you got from doing the shit shifts to spend on something that you dream of next. Meanwhile I was busy stoking the bonfire and my dogs were barking at some idiots in a plane 30kft overhead :rofl:

1 Like

BTW Iā€™m pre-booking front row seats to this deathmatch. 1 + please. :joy:

Another random assembly of partsšŸ¤£

5 Likes

Honestly Iā€™d fuck with that. Probably one of the least cursed things Iā€™ve seen you post :laughing:

I have to be semi normal occasionally :rofl:

Out on the jetski this morning, and had a closeup, of the pirate ship, ive seen at times, on moreton bayā€¦

a modern replica, of an older pirate ship.
Should anyone ever get critisized for spending big on gelblasters,ā€¦

The reply can beā€¦

" Well, i dont spend the value of a house playing pirate shipsā€¦!! :rofl: :rofl:

Whatever floats your boatā€¦literallyā€¦!!! :rofl: :rofl:

The HMAS ā€œSquid-Ul-Assā€, painted in a black colour, and combination of squid ink, and another, ahem, unidentified liquid, for adhesionā€¦!! :rofl: :rofl:

On squiddyā€™s shipā€¦

Land Lubbersā€¦get to walk the plankā€¦
Gland Rubbersā€¦get to hang aboutā€¦!! :rofl: :rofl:

(its actually ā€œNotorious shipā€, on FBā€¦)

3 Likes

6 Likes

Winter sux arse!
Wheatbelt red dust all over the dashboard whilst barely able to talk shivering in the cold :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

kiwiā€™s be likeā€¦

11 degreesā€¦ā€œchoiceā€¦good day for the beach, broā€¦!!!ā€

22 degreesā€¦ ā€œfwoar, what a scorcherā€¦crank up the a/c, cuzā€¦ā€

Yeah, been sending these to my hot rod mate in Scotlandā€¦. he gets a good laugh out of these little vids :sunglasses:

Been binge watching British military bands - best in the world

1 Like

One for you @BME
Solar eclipse effect on solar panels in WA.

2 Likes

Time for some EBA negotiationsā€¦

ā€œDo not tarry with me, lest I block the sun from thy sightā€¦!!ā€

(Threat valid , for one minute onlyā€¦!,)
:grinning::grinning:

20 000 people ascending on the little northwest shitstain that is Exmouth.

Couldnā€™t imagine there being a single square inch of ground uncamped , a free toilet for thousands of kilometres and a town devoid of fuel/food/drinks until the next resupply trucks!

What dissapears, faster, than the sun , during a solar eclipseā€¦??!

Squiddys restraint, during a gas mask conventionā€¦!!!

:grin::grin: