What Did You Get Up To Today?

Man I’m envious of you westies. I looked outside hoping that SA would get something cool, too.

Whatever we got, I have no idea what it was as there was a huge sheet of overcast all day. Light didn’t change though.

1 Like

In all honesty…… it was specifically Exmouth itself as being in the full path of the eclipse out of all of Australia.

Even here in the Southwest, it wasn’t even barely noticeable…… only like a cloud passing overhead for a brief moment.

Lots of media hype, but unless you were in Exmouth itself, wasn’t much of an event at all :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This is what I love watching every day in WA :ok_hand::sunglasses::australia:

No filters…. Just stepped out of the car and snapped these quick two pics only seconds ago!

2 Likes

Been quite a few like that lately, always nice to crack a beer and watch the sun go down :+1:

Finally got another two t-shirts delivered yesterday

2 Likes

Didn’t the new AH tech have his own Youtube channel in the olden days

Wonder if you get steak knives with the new “pitch”

2 Likes

Hmmm…Beretta M92F’s…

May have, a bit of experience, with these…

1. wells 92 was utter crap. (never bought one)

2. Taurus M92… a bit like the real taurus’s, …cheap knock off’s.
    Ok build wise, but with perenially leaky mags… they did work with the WE tech mags , though… the ambidexterous safety’s always kept coming loose…

3. We tech, RE series…Yummy…

Mags very gas tight, good performers… I bought one of these , 2nd hand, for about 300 bucks…still gas tight/ non leaking, after all this time… plus, the collectable factor…
(Barry…where’s Barry.?)

The Tokyo Mauri builds, may be slightly better quality, but , $700 worth…??
Not for me…

1 Like

Got a Wells 92 and they are OK once the leaky mag is fixed and the barrel replaced with metal. Only downside is it’s CO2

As i said…i never got a wells.
I remember many people complaining about them, hence the criticism…

The Taurus 92 is worthy of criticism, as the mags were terrible.
Swapped mags / valves several times, they always leaked, no matter how much oil was thrown at them.
And, the safety’s always became loose, and fell off.
Tighten them up too tight, and it wouldn’t cycle properly…

RE wetech’s were a charm, though…

Good on Brad for bringing in something new, best of luck, I just wish it was something a little more different / hasn’t been done before…

( Cough, Luger, Cough, Luger…!)

2 Likes

ALSO WHAT RIFLE IS THIS FROM?

Yes I know it’s not a gel blaster

2 Likes

Trigger.

AR15 something :joy:

1 Like

The complete picture

2 Likes

Yep the trigger is missing

1 Like

went to donnybrook… got there a bit late, but still had a great day… only complaint is that I missed out on dayles (at least I think she might spell it this way?) sausages on bread. lol

Quick run to Lismore for the last day of the Ulysses AGM.
Lining up for the grand parade
Next year it’s at Mandurah WA
Is that any were near you DocBob

3 Likes

Born and bred in Mandurah mate!
I’m actually in Mandurah right now, cruising around with a mate in his old FX Holden :sunglasses:

Just about to go find a pub for a feed and a few frothies🍻

Let me know when you’re over this beautiful part of the world and would be great to catch up :+1:

1 Like

I will post the date’s as soon as I find out.
Have not ridden over to WA for at least 10 year’s.
Got a mate in Geraldton I have been meaning to visit also.
Better start getting fit now for the ride there.
A walk to the pub every day and stagger back should do it😜

Spent the day yrsterday buttoning up my rebuilt '76 Z900… finally got the alt cover back from the auto elec, a shit ton of work just for a perished rubber grommet, but worth it to have an oil tight bike.

Just a few tweaks to the fresh Mikuni flatslides, new plugs, pionts (yes, points), fill her with oil, charge up the battery, kick her in the guts and this Kwaka 9’s ready for rego… good times!

4 Likes

Have you got the original air box ?

Yeah, all the original carbs, boots and airbox are all packed away… :wink:

1 Like