What Did You Get Up To Today?

Ah, the ol’ Bing Feng QBZ 95… nice! :heart_eyes:

Think Arty Marty and Cruise had a thing for these back in the day… any bullpup, really.

I get the feeling you’ve got a few little boxes of suprises hangin’ around waiting to be discovered :wink:

2 Likes

Really agricultural method of assembly, but I threw this together out of unused left over parts for a bit of colour on the wall…

CYMA receiver and super lightweight, should be a great one for the grandkids kids to pew pew with. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah mate, save them up👍
Having a go at making some equipment for processing

2 Likes

I got crap everywhere that I’ve basically forgotten about :rofl:

*Picks random spot in a random creek on the side of a random road………Still finds a rusty nail!

I believe finding gold flecks would be more expected than finding a rusty nail!

The area I live in is full of gold…… most people just can’t be arsed to go panning for it…… they would rather go wandering the Goldfields for nuggets rather than panning creeks :joy:

Sounds like me unearthing my old spare parts boxes from years back when I was cleaning out my old shed for the sale of the property.

Was a time warp back to the really old parts that were packed away and forgotten about as time and blaster technology moved on.

I still have this stuff, as are only parts, no blasters or gels, just old gearboxes and bits that are completely legal to possess :+1:

Really don’t know what to do with any of it…. just holding onto for nostalgic memories :joy:

This is a regular thing here for those chasing the “big nuggets”. :flushed:

There’s more fine gold than nugget’s in the world. Where I have been practicing my prospecting isn’t even a known gold bearing creek🤣
But it’s good practice for when I go somewhere that’s good👍

3 Likes

Plenty of fines that used to be nuggets ! :joy:
Amazing how panning creeks used to be a major thing back in the old days……. seems most people around here are just too lazy to spend the time and effort these days :thinking:

2 Likes

Turned on sunrise, this morning…
They had some feature, on the Gold Coast…

I had a quiet, chuckle, when they showed the Elvis impersonators…

One, was “Dean Vegas”… whom I flew over , and back…to a destination, , a few months ago…
I did an elvis PA, and the passengers loved it…
He’s actually won a few awards, for elvis impersonations…

I caught up with him, in duty free, and he gave me some stubby coolers…!!
Now , they are prized possessions…!!

Gotta love the Aussie sense of humour…
He’s married to Lisa Curry Kenny…

3 Likes

Big retro week on the coast - Cooly Rocks On

2 Likes

Plenty of Gold over here still @Bigmuthadrums mate…… but plenty of hungry dogs too!

Elvis Tribute Contest at Cooly Rocks On

2 Likes

How did Dean go…?
He ran for mayor, so he probably has a few connections…!! :laughing:

Sorry - don’t know how he went. Not going to Cooly’s this year

Fitted a pic rail to the forward battery compartment of the second iteration of my EVO3…

Seemed like a good idea at the time but hang anything off it and it looks too front bulky. Good example of “less is more” :laughing:

2 Likes

DOESN’T HAVE ENOUGH ACCESSORIES YOU NEED MORE

FB_IMG_1686450457579

3 Likes

Mooooooore🤣

2 Likes

In another note🤔
Damage done to my partner’s car by young hoons after they chased me down and smashed the car with something hanging out the doors and tried to run me off the road!
Simply for shaking my head in disbelief as I went around them sitting out their windows doing doughnuts filming themselves at the local intersection to our little town🤬

The little wankers in question!

Sadly we don’t even have insurance as we couldn’t afford it after the doctors put me off work, took 2 months just to get any sort of payment :roll_eyes:

2 Likes