What Did You Get Up To Today?

Nahh…im the dude in the orange and white jacket…encouraging his “soon to be” ex wife… to look at the mountains in the distance …
(look at the rabbits, george…not the 10000’ drop :rofl: :rofl:)

OR…
I’m taking the one, taking the photo…!

The pat on the back, is so reassuring…

You could of pushed her off the edge then and there :rofl:

Look at the rabbits, georgina…!!

The worst thing , on the climb , was… a native monkey (rabies)

It followed us , and alternated between baring , its teeth, and its ass…

No one knew what it wanted…but it wasn’t peanuts…!!
Squiddy might know…

Left yourself wide open there, but I don’t want to offend others… that I’ll leave to Squid balls :rofl:

3 Likes

Bwahahaha :rofl:
Feed’s better than the standard mags🤪

1 Like

Neat :+1: What blaster is that one?

Alpha King AK 105
Has been shortened etc.
Really only the nylon lower receiver gearbox and pistol grip that’s original, everything else is metal to get close to a KP9👍

Since it now has a MP5 mag port… through an MP5-M4 adaptor on it as well!

4 Likes

Time for a little reconfiguration.

6 Likes

They’re all Yi Tai? :thinking:

Lottsa bullpups there… very cool. :wink:

1 Like

YiTai on the outside - JinMing and SHS on the inside

1 Like

" What are you Steyr’ing at…??!
Me…?? You cant be Steyr’ing at me…"

Could’t resist…!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ah, the good ol’ pimped up Gen 8 transplant… :thinking:

Where would we be without it? :laughing:

Spent most of today setting up the piano, played it for a bit and went back to scheming my schemes.

Sits pretty fsr out from the wall so zi figure some DIWHY is in order sooner or later, for now make do.

4 Likes

been following the FTC vs MS/ABK merger.

FTC got owned!

1 Like

I feel so weird about it. On the one hand, MS is slowly becoming video game Disney, especially considering they’ve functionally got EA Games in their stable. Too much power in the hands of one corporation is never a good thing.

On the other, Kotick is one of the most vile human beings currently alive in the Western sphere. I have no doubt that MS acquiring and firing him is the best chance to get the working class developers there some basic human decency, given his insistent blocking of any progress.

I’m also under no allusions that MS will be any friendlier to unionisation, so even if ActiBlizz does get acquired, it’ll only be a half step forward. Seppo corporatism is such bullshit.

2 Likes

Damnit they want my Atari 2600 :rofl: Greedy people in this world , crazy :rofl:

Well there goes the quirkiness and out the box thinking that was Atari…

1 Like