What Did You Get Up To Today?

Why Apple has such a hard time with business and game programs. Micros$ft has that sealed up. They strive to be the super power.

For the layman like me Micros$ft works where everything else does not. I’ve tried it but yea I’ll take the MS headaches just to keep business running let alone gaming. I have no choice.

1 Like

It’s pretty much official as the Ninth circuit court of appeals has denied the FTC’s 11th hour injunction relief. meaning that MS and ABK can go ahead with the merger.

the FTC failed because they’re focusing more on protecting Sony instead of the consumers.

Well let’s face it Sony will out do MocroS$ft any day of the week. Guess who they got in their back pocket of chip manufacturers. Sony outplays anyone with raw performance.

a 2.5 trillion USD company vs a 112 billion USD company…

hmmm…

My “what did I get up to today” was disappearing from the internet and catching up with the awesome old local mates to enjoy an afternoon of playing professional Pool against the tourists! :joy:

Was a great afternoon and enjoyed mixing it up with some great visitors enjoying our local hospitality!

3 Likes

Is this what you have , in the corner…??

Hard to see,…
its a bit blurry…!!

Please dont tell me, its a chip vending machine…!!
( Move, To Qld…!!)

Bwahaha you bastard!

It’s the first time being back in this old Pub that I worked in for two years when I came out of hospital, and today took around two months of planning for us old bastards to roll up today to give it a go.

This came about from the suggestion from my mate who is the head Chef at the only other establishment in town, where we all decided to jump ship and meet up here at the opposition for the afternoon!

Big long backstory as to this Hotel that I worked in for a few years and my mates that work for the only other opposition establishment in this two horse town…. But is still a great situation to give each other the shits and patronise both businesses equally :+1:

2 Likes

Hmm indeed Japan not allowed… hmmm become too good

So why are you complaining about it. That is what has got me fucked. haha unit. I’m busy with a cat 4 Kajui atm. Catchya :rofl:

Seriously questioning my dedication to Gelblasters that I can no longer enjoy and my hesitation to delve into NERF, when my whole life since primary school was focused solely on my hobby of RC Racing …… and this is what I have to look at every night in the room that I’m staying in :roll_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

Love that, I wanna learn electronics, and rc stuff and maybe nerf seem to be the main motivators I can find to take it from I wanna do a electronics and into practical I am actually doing something

1 Like

If you want nerf get the worker swift quarter the price of an equivalent gel blaster.
Comes with 1.4spring good for 230fps
Up grade to the 1.6 and longer barrel good for 280fps
Then upgrade to The 1.8 spring hard to pull back but good for 350 fps
All this will add up to less than $400
And don’t forget a nerf dart is one gram so with the 1.8 spring you are getting 50meters Eazy
Have a look at Bradley Philips YouTube vid
Grandson and my self shot each other at 20 mts and it drew blood so be careful
I bought two since they are cheap and hit hard
And you can play in a public park with them and not have swat visit

download

2 Likes

OOOOOwww my man ya want to get on the BAJA 5B+ train, I’ve been doing it for 10 years, 2 stroke blasts for fuk all and these dunes I got out here… yeah I am well skilled in rebuilding shocks now :rofl: Very therapeutic. They hammer.

have you gotten into drones and do drone photography?

i have and it’s fun but you need to find places where it’s allowed.

1 Like

I have had experience with drones only through our Car Club, which we use for recording footage for advertising and broadcasting purposes, but don’t have any myself.

Also never had any spare time for hobbies due to work commitments and only contemplating now because I’m currently found myself with time on my hands whilst trying to find a new job.

Gnarly, looks like a splitter.

But I think I’ll pretty happy with the vulcan

here’s some drone recordings that i capture with a 4k UHD drone.

Nice clean footage :ok_hand:
Now imagine that space filled with 1000 show cars, trade stalls, carnival rides, food/drink vendors and 15-20 000 people!

They are an amazing piece of innovation and are certainly getting better features every new design that is released :sunglasses:

Used to be a show there every year before the plague

my piloting skills are trash. not used to the extra axis of movement.