What Did You Get Up To Today?

my room is set up les gooo

Just found out the old cod servers have been patched or relaunched? Something along those lines. Fuck me MW2(the real one) brings back memories.

Still finding and sharing videos from my life!

Daughter demonstrating her newest guitar in her vast collection staying true to the Nirvana “unplugged” sound! :sunglasses:

How many guitars does one person need

all of them apparently :roll_eyes::joy:

Certainly sounds much better when plugged into an Amplifier!

2 Likes

How many guitars does one person need

Hello, it’s your daughter

“All of them , of course
”

Just like collecting blasters

1 Like

If I had a buck for everytime my wife’s said those very words to me I could buy another guitar :joy:

Your daughter’s got good taste in guitars, Doc
 a Jaguar
 I get the Cobain connection. :+1:

2 Likes

She has so many that she was only able to bring half of her collection to her Aunt’s house where she is currently living, the other half are still with me in storage and she’s still saving up for her next one :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

That is killer, and playing my sort of tunes :+1: Love it. Can I get front row seats :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

UH OH it’s happening again :joy: :+1: :+1:

I knew what this was leading to as soon as I seen that shiny tape surface in the first pic!

Broken out the roll of UV LED’s again! :joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

I thought it was his Delorean
 due for an overhaul on the flux capacitor :joy:

Mainly because I like messing with peopleđŸ€Ș
Sadly the MCX collapsible stock was a bust as it’s too narrow to fit an AK body😔

This however should trigger quite a few people :rofl:
Upside down adapter and swap the rods to suit👍
I now have a collapsible drop stock on an AK 9mm!

3 Likes

That’s gonna freak out some ADHD people!
But wouldn’t expect anything less from our resident mad scientist :joy:

Seems to inadvertently turn it into a slight Drop Stock :thinking:

That 9mm adaptation is enough to freak me out!

Love it
 :+1:

A master class in how to make a run of the mill blaster stand out from the crowd. :clap:

3 Likes

:rofl: :+1: somebody had to do it. I’ll be the class clown :laughing:

Nice day to sit out on the verandah and do something good with a spare CYMA M4

Nylon gears out, metal gears in and shimmed, 7.5 alloy inner, 1.18 unequal spring, 30k high torque motor, everything else stock CYMA.
10" Noveske handguard, metal buffer tube, MOE foregrip, Magpul CQB flip up sights, buffer tube sling mount. Very light weight.

Built it as a secondary field blaster, but after seeing chrono results consistently between 290-310fps might make it my primary. Just waiting on Mr Postie to bring me my new outer barrel and flash hider. Good times! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

What length inner barrel? Was tuning this this morning but could only get 260fps with similar spec. Think the barrel is too long

1 Like

What length barrel? Does it go out into the can?

It’s right on the limit of 1.6 v/e ratio at 440mm. Right into the can. Was trying for improved accuracy but it’s just the same as all the other CYMAs - but they have a v/e closer to 1.75

Full cylinder in it? Should get over 300 fps at that length.