What Did You Get Up To Today?

What, bullshit, I’ve been roaring around MB in a Camero 350 before. No one gave a shit :+1: You’ll be fine scaredy cat.

CAMPING IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL

2 Likes

At the age of 14 I was camping in the Wombat State Forest with a hoochie tarp, some para chord and a few tent pegs. A groundsheet to sleep on, a hip hole for comfort, a daypack for a pillow and a sleeping bag for warmth.

Now, at 60, it’s minimum easy-up tent, springform mattress, -10 sleeping bags, camp chairs… a Winebago goes a long way too. :joy:

Shame we gotta get old…

3 Likes

My daughter - after returning from school camping trip - " I think I prefer to camp in a Hilton"

Now they own a scrub shack in the middle of nowhere and area always busting to get out there

2 Likes

I used to fit my full camping setup/food and clothes for a three day bike rally on the bike.
Now it’s the nearest pub accommodation to the rally site and pub food.
I might have to join the ulysses again

Don’t get me wrong I still go camping but it’s more like glamping.
And I need the car to haul the gear

1 Like

Jeez you high rollers, I just fill my car up and take a chair, find a good looking bush and lay on the dirt. Fridge with beer done. 2 day camping trip too easy. Eat a rabbit. :laughing:

Are you the Ozzie version of bear Grylls.

What is the spec on the ACR?

Metal gears, high speed shs motors

Sorry, was thinking the ones for sale at the field😅 jumped straight from notification link🙄

Mine in the vid is still running nylon gears ( only just replaced them ) alloy barrel, alloy cylinder head/nozzle and the grenade launcher drum mag that I made with just a 11v battery

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I went to the pub with my friends only to find that pints now cost $17. We decided that beer is now a luxury we cannot afford.

Pints of full strength are still $8.50-$10 max here in rural WA……. you must be drinking at a metropolitan tourist joint?

Some historical pub in suburban Brisbane. Very much a tourist trap, but IMO it has the best pub food in Brisbane.

$7.50 for a pint of dog piss Coopers Pale Ale here.

Where the f are you Fudge? UK or something by the sounds of it.

Back on topic :+1: :rofl:

1 Like

Yay for M4A1 :roll_eyes:
New blaster, first day used and gearbox cracked.
Taken back under warranty
Second time used and stripped pinion/bevel
Now I’m building it all into a nylon gearbox shell and setting everything right.
Is a love job for a young fella who comes to the field👍

4 Likes

Public holiday on the GC, so I went up to Sunnybank and checked out the Guns Modify range. Whilst they are nice, just not that much of an upgrade than the GEs (@Jas might fight me on this :sweat_smile:) to justify that price for me.
What did blow me away was the TM Beretta and 1911 - just felt premium and precise even if it’s not a metal slide.

1 Like

Paint finish, trades, materials and functionality. They aren’t even in the same league. The extra dollars are definitely justified between the 2 having owned both.
But it all comes down to budget and taste.
However the jump in price is far cheaper than trying to upgrade a GE to a similar spec as the GM.
But if someone asked the best choice currently I would say spend the little bit extra and get the RPM Tech MWS.

1 Like

Ah, the ol’ Well M4 CQB gearbox of destruction… :laughing:

Saw a bin full of those gearboxes next to a blaster workbench once… yet the one I had hung in there for quite a while. Must have just got lucky. :man_shrugging:

That’s what I put it down to, or getting rid of that falcon leaf spring in it and replace the head with alloy for a decent seal. The most shot blaster in my collection. I wish it would die already :laughing:

What I did today… drenching, backlining, weaning lambs. All sheep sheep today even though they are worth fuck all now. More of the same tomorrow :+1:

1 Like