What Did You Get Up To Today?

Not too bad, oversized old glowies :joy:
The M14 will go good😎

3 Likes

Picked up a couple of copies of my late mates vinyls, from his band back in the day👍
Miss him heaps😔

3 Likes

That’s some pretty tight consistency there mate :+1:

1 Like

Cheers @DocBob :+1:
Pretty sure I have now fixed all the issues with the M14 EBR OOTB.
Gotta grow some decent gels for the looooong 7.4 barrel and test again :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ha, that’s what a neighbors wife got nick named F troop for wearing the upturned hat like gilligans island.
Didn’t know that was an actual band, they probly do not either, I’ll have to mention it next time.

Love F Troop

1 Like

Got gifted my late mates lawsuit series guitar :sunglasses: still miss the idiot :pensive:

4 Likes

Happy Fathers Day to all you good champions out there :sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Bit better gels, really need a sorter :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve been cutting grinding and welding for the last couple of days
Been recycling old bed frames and scrap metal into dog kennel floor frames
And i decided to turn the offcuts into a gel ball target holder :+1:
20220908_104721
20220908_104649
20220907_164353
20220906_100016
20220901_135411

7 Likes

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea
Putting a thermostat hose next to the spark plugs.
You guessed it hose burst covering the spark plugs and most of the wiring
This is on a 500 Piaggio scooter with a twin plug head.
Happened a block from home thank goodness.
Now have to wait for a month for one from Italy for $80
But will first check out super cheap and see if I can adapt one from another hose
It’s a small bugger

IMG_20220908_135129

IMG_20220908_140751

2 Likes

Went for a sixer rounding up sheep on the AG bike, some fence wire I didn’t know was there locked the back wheel up shot off like a rocket and kissed mother earth. Fuck now I can’t walk. Oh well oopsie daisy :rofl:

1 Like

The life of a farmer were everything is out to kill on the land.
I bet you it was the sheep they have been plotting against you.
Anyway get well :blush:

2 Likes

Bummer ----------------

1 Like

Well found a Holden heater hose that fitted perfectly $10 not the $80 Piaggio wanted.
I have always tried to find something else non original to fit if it’s available.

In the picture the black hose is the fuel line and the grey is a spark plug lead.
Both sit on top of each other and both rub against the frame just below the thermostat hose.
What could possibly go wrong?

Both have now been rerouted

When I said I would go out in a blaze of glory this is not what I had in mind :rofl:

1 Like

I went out for my first real swing with my “crappy” $99 dollar metal detector and ended up being pleasantly suprised. A lot of toothpaste/shaving cream tube tops, C-rat tins, the usual rubbish associated with army camps. The real prize was this though:
20220909_144756

Seems to have been a bit lost, Pvt. White was in the 120th Field Artillery based at Camp Cable (Logan Village), I was at Camp Columbia (Wacol). He passed away in 2011, but I’ve let the dog tag return people know so they can try to get it back to his rellies.

14 Likes

Have dedicated a whole room today to blasters and nerf as a workshop and somewhere to escape the wife.
Of course I still have my six bay shed/work shop to get away from the wife and my 20ft container to hide from the hand brake.
At our age only seeing each for a few hours each day is enough :joy:
IMG_20220912_115019
IMG_20220912_114816
IMG_20220912_114914

7 Likes

Sunday arvo jam session at the local club👍

5 Likes

Had a wedding on the weekend and obviously got the job of organising a couple of Classic Vehicles/Trucks as requested by the happy couple :sunglasses::+1:

9 Likes

Well was yesterday. Finally got my 416 back from the shop and decided to put a tan pistol grip on that had been waiting a few months for a home.
Proceeded to break the tab off the warhead… now i need to fix that :expressionless:
20220912_221911

3 Likes