What Did You Get Up To Today?

Rushed 200klm through 3 different Hospitals to end up in the big smoke for some emergency surgery :roll_eyes:
Wish me luck! :joy:

9 Likes

Hope youā€™re okay, dude :frowning:

3 Likes

Best wishes for getting sorted out.

I have experienced the hospital ping pong in the past so know what thatā€™s like. :rofl: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What did you do?:flushed:
Hope it gets sorted properly :+1:

1 Like

Take care and wish you a speedy recovery :heart:

1 Like

Hope all goes well. Wishing you a speedy recovery

1 Like

All the best.
Hope you have a speedy recovery from whatever ails you.

Let them know , its all due to gel blaster withdrawl symptomsā€¦!! :grin:

But seriously, all the bestā€¦!!

1 Like

I love seeing all these guyā€™s awesome work.
Well worth following their projects on their Spacebook page :ok_hand:

4 Likes

How are you feeling today

1 Like

Like I got hit by a truckā€¦ā€¦ but all good mate :+1: Laughing at the fact that I have a set of ā€œGillsā€ and can breathe through my neck!
:flushed::joy::sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

They look like mini pan pipes so can you play a tunešŸ˜….
Jokeā€™s aside what happened to you

I had a bad car accident when I was 15, shattered many bones in my face/jaw, lots of plastic surgery and skin grafts on my face/scalp.
Iā€™m just shy of turning 50 in a few months and have suffered many infections and teeth surgeries in all those years.
Now just had all remaining teeth removed and hopefully the last surgery on my jaw. :+1:

5 Likes

What did they doā€¦.
To your beardā€¦???

All the best, for a quick recoveryā€¦.!!

1 Like

Had to remove it for the surgery :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
My own family and children having trouble recognising my pics :flushed: Kids never seen me without a beard!

6 Likes
5 Likes

Canā€™t go wrong with simple 8 bar blues riffs :sunglasses::ok_hand::joy::+1:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s very few songs we can play together as he has always played with backing/ bands and Iā€™m self taught by earšŸ˜…
I have my own strum patterns with double/triple/ drops etc. :rofl:

1 Like

I had the privilege of growing up in a family environment that always had guitars and other instruments available everywhere, so got to spend much time self learning all sorts of music :sunglasses:
I played in a couple of mateā€™s bands over the years, but then life got busy and I have now forgotten half of what I used to play :confused:

The musical blood has passed on down to my daughter, where she was writing and playing her own music since the age of eight years old! :flushed:
She can also play a variety of instruments, but her favourites are piano/keyboard and bass/lead guitar.

Sheā€™s just turned 18, has moved to live with her Aunt in Fremantle, whoā€™s partner writes musical scores for theatre, is a music teacher with a Perth College and also has his own Punk/Rock Band that my daughter gets to go out with to gigsā€¦ā€¦and he is also involving her in the recording studio with their third Album :+1:

Sheā€™s naturally loving the whole scene and learning experience, which might see her go a long way in the industry.
She is currently researching and wanting to design and make her own guitars! :flushed:
Will wait and see how far she goes!

8 Likes

I donā€™t know what thread to put this, so oh well

Did anyone see gilly is at armoured heaven now
I thought he was like the figurehead odd to see him go in my opinion
Screenshot_20220919-202330_Facebook

1 Like

Heā€™s been there for a few weeks. Think he went back to nursing for a while to keep his registration current

3 Likes