What Did You Get Up To Today?

The midget jumped ships! :flushed:

2 Likes

Just scrolling through my concealed nation catalogue and look what just came onto the market

I wonder what the penetration is like

FB_IMG_1663717071963

2 Likes

Definitely wouldn’t want to be shot in the ass with them :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You should consider subscribing to Brandon Harrera on Youtube. He does weekly updates on firearm laws, gun memes and his AK-50 progress.( yes, a .50 cal kalashnikov)

1 Like

His Demo ranch collabs are hilarious :rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Did anyone else notice the slang terminology within the title? Bloody marvelous

1 Like

What have i done wrong in life…
Screenshot_20220921-003129_YouTube

1 Like

Armoured heaven also got Odin from the TEH Northside store.

1 Like

So I finally broke my ActiBlizz boycott, not because they’ve fixed anything yet, but because the energy from everyone else boycotting it at the time has petered out, and it’s pointless to continue alone.

All this is to say, I’ve been playing the hell out of the new Modern Warfare 2 beta on Steam at the moment.

If any of you fellers are keen to give the game a try without forking out 100 bucks, the beta is free and open to everyone until Tuesday.

All in all it’s pretty good. The gunplay is tight as a nun, the movement feels really damn fluid, the gun customization is pretty sweet, and the sound and graphics work really well together to immerse you in it all.

Jury’s still out on whether I want to pre-order it, but I’m giving it serious consideration for after I see the singleplayer reviews.

4 Likes

Ive been playing the vault edition on series x. Worth the 160.

The invasion gamemode feels too much like enlisted though.

Sunday morning sesh at the Donny field😅
Held the tower with the BF M14 EBR and 4 mags :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I wasn’t gonna run around :thinking:
Dang thing got some raaaaaange since the upgrades :sunglasses::+1:
Even the ref had a go, just looked at me and said ‘you’re fkn kidding’ then started joking about handicaps :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Found out that CYMA gears don’t like an M100 spring but it did push it to 330fps for a while

CYMA stripped gear 20220926

I miss not having the @DocBob CYMA build reference. Probably need to switch to metal gears.

2 Likes

They indeed don’t :sweat_smile:
There aren’t any nylon gears that will last too long with an M100 spring though🤔
I ran a Spring from a Wells metal box I think it was for a bit in my Cyma DMR that gave me 305 fps with a 7.5 barrel.
If I wasn’t so heavy on the trigger the gears may have lasted longer :joy:

Fried another CYMA pinion gear when the grip base came loose. Think it’s time to build a box with metal gears.

Definitely going metal in every upgraded build is the only way to go :+1:
Nylons are great for near stock standard backyard plinkers……. but if it’s a blaster that you are wanting to upgrade parts and use on fields regularly……. get metal in ya box straight away! :joy::+1:

2 Likes

I popped over to see a mate today (and yes I still have mate’s)
Anyways he is ex navy and his son
Enlisted a year ago .
Well his son was visiting and was wearing a navy Camo uniform.
So I asked him why are you wearing a navy Camo uniform in the navy.
Are you going to hide behind the water or something.:joy:

He did not take kindly to that
Both his dad and me pissed are self’s laughing
These young Navy guys they have no sense of humour

2 Likes

Decided to refresh my AUG with the Gen 8 box - only to find the ladder pretty much chewed out. Installed a fresh gearbox with 1.28 and chai hai and got these results, without even doing the o-ring. Sometimes you get lucky

20220928_154237

5 Likes

Good old Gen8’s…… gotta love ‘em!
Great results mate :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Went to take the battery out of the ACR and found that the plug had “welded” itself together. Had to pull the wires from the plug. Anyone know where to get some JST plugs and pins? Don’t want to use any other style of plugs.

2 Likes