What Did You Get Up To Today?

I bled the brakes on my 69 Cougar - not a computer in sight

Recently purchased 3 ex-govt hardly used laptops with new 512SSDs for less than the price of a new one. Don’t have windows 11 capability but they’ll outlast me. Only drawback is no CD drive so I can’t play RedAlert 2 - which sucks in compatibility mode.

But I can watch my 3 year old grandson play minecraft with his sisters if I need to

Still undecided about MP5, skorpion or GE 3305 1911

Think I’ll go and hang out with all the other old farts who don’t understand all the Cyberpunkage. Don’t know why you’d have one that only runs 60fps when a stock-in-the-box JUND/CYMApunk runs at 250fps

1 Like

I watched a expose of the Cyberpunk 2.0 update. Apparently it’s going to stress CPU’s to the max. The dev recommended to make sure your cooling is sorted as it will use all CPU available.

Saw that and was appropriately freaked out, mainly because it was worded so weird by that original tweet.

Should be alright, I took it as just making use of what’s available which sounds like a good thing :+1:

i think my AIO cooled 12700kf should be able to handle it.

Nice CPU. Overclock that sob :joy:

I’m still rocking an Ivy Bridge 3770 here :rofl: it still does what I need but I will be upgrading next year sometime methinks. See how the 14th gen roll out shortly, next month I think.

23gb update - hour and a half wait, perhaps I’ll get to play it tonight afterall.

Ayers rock trip…from a few days ago…!!

3 Likes

I have forgotten how to play Cyberpunk…
That suggestion to start a new game is actually quite welcomed.

@Maiphut

Fuck, I love our state’s nature. :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve climbed to the top of that big boulder twice!
Amazing view of GAFA country from up there!

2 Likes

Finished this up, decided against painting the receiver for now😅

4 Likes

Great isn’t it, I just disappeared with 4 doctors and 3 cops out in it. Was going well until one doctor went the wrong way up a sandhill and bogged his falcon. Hahaha :rofl:

That my land I lived nek dor to alice :rofl:

1 Like

apparently a certain DLC is out tomorrow.

1 Like

Which one? I been out bush for few days 4wd’n and BBQ’n … Cyberpunk?

nodders. insert 20 chars here or else.

1 Like

Salt pans…

North of Ceduna…

Flat earth theory , confirmed…
and,
Its tilted…!!! :rofl: :rofl: :roll_eyes:

Oh, wait…
thats the nose up attitude / tilt of the ipad…

the world is round, after all…

3 Likes

flat earthers are idiots :joy::rofl: