What Did You Get Up To Today?

Wasn’t going heated, was just going to put a black tank up there🤔
Sun should do the rest🤣
Solar will be for fridge etc.:+1:

1 Like

FIRST OF DECEMBER
MY CHRISTMAS TREE IS UP
THIS IS A LOT EASIER THAN A REAL CHRISTMAS TREE WITH ALL THE BAUBLES AND SHIT.

3 Likes

I got bored and decided to dig around gbu’s site yesterday and found something amusing and shows their bullshit past quality control and warranty stuff

This is their page info, no matter what product you look at it uses the same math’s to randomize the so called low stock alerts as it starts at 16 and changes from there if you just watch the site the number bounces so randomly.

@JazzyWard Should add this to their retailers, ranked listing: lies about low stock with rubbish urgency warning.

What,?.!

GBU , telling lies, using deceipt , to generate false urgency, over substandard products/ price points…??

Tell me it isn’t so…

Text: “ it’s not like we’re trying to screw you over, with my (randomise n 9-13) inch penis….
But…
There are at least (randomise n 10-17) hot chicks, who already want it bad…” : end text.

Not that I’ve got any love for GBU, but that’s just standard marketing ploy…

TISM said it best -

" The rich kid becomes a junkie, the poor kid an advertiser,
what a tragic waste of potential, being a junkie’s not so good either." :wink:

It’s up there with that annoying pop-up that so many gel retailers use “Fred Nerk from Upper Bumfuck just bought…” in the online piss off stakes… :laughing:

1 Like

Get the pop up sales figures, to actually tell the truth….

“Tech Sam, glued a t-piece back in…bodgy fix”
“Tech Cory, added fake screwdriver marks…warranty claim denied”
“Tech Sam, got a customer to pay return postage…customer scammed”.

:rofl::rofl:

Is the Spotty Faced/Weird Haircut Entrepreneur still involved with GBU?

I have seen constant “pop-ups” on the GBU site for online gambling and games advertising many times…… which seems like a typical Corey marketing/sponsorship scheme, and shouldn’t be allowed on a site where underage kids are looking for Gelblasters to play with :roll_eyes:

From a quick look at Corey’s twitter, it seems he’s moved onto peddling some weird free-to-play video game which also hosts its own crypto-currency.

I’d reason to guess that Corey jumped ship away from gel blasters once the market started declining. Even when he got into the business with Tactoys he’s made it clear he has no personal interest in gel blasters so I don’t see any reason why he would still associate with GBU.

1 Like

i know they have shit reputation. That fake ass low stock just add’s to it, not to mention the still legal in every state faq page. Also i could fuck with the pop up sales window with enough time for the lol’s.

1 Like

Got my home insurance, sorted and paid for today.

From a 16% increase, down to (only!) 8% increase…

Spent half an hour on the phone, she reviewed my history, saw no claims for like, ever, and applied a discount.

She had the authority to do that at her level, and did not need to refer it upwards, as I had asked.

My tone was assertive, not aggressive, hence the result.

Its a shame their default position is to rip you off, and you have to claw your way back…
Many people would just pay the full premium, and the extra $$ go straight to the insurance companies bottom line…

Lets get ready to do it all again, next year…

Still , a win is a win… :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

Similar experience with my power bill. Got a 40% reduction. Operator couldn’t believe the rate I was on. The numbnuts put me on it to begin with. They couldn’t work out why.

Anyway what I got up to today worth mentioning… did a clay target shotgun session with Dad. Been too long we both bit rusty.

1 Like

Down in Melbourne for a week to meet my first grandchild… :+1:

Funny how when you spend most of your days with tools and a blaster in front of you, when you can’t do it you miss it so much.

Which puts this hobby into perspective for me… it’s all about the endless tinkering, accessory swapping, painting, etc… almost like therapy. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Congratulations on becoming a grandfather.
Are you feeling old now!?
Is it a boy or girl?

2 Likes

Yes, well done Pappy! :tada:
Boy or a Girl…… no doubt either way will most likely have a Gelblaster in hand from an early age I would imagine :wink:

Plenty of room for full sized double bed and a kitchenette up back​:+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’d love to say I took this photo…
But I didn’t….
Taken at 30000’.

Perfect circle rainbow…

3 Likes

So much for that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow :rainbow::grin:

1 Like

Bust it open, to spill the beans…!!

i would love the idea of a camper life like that.

1 Like

Thanks for the congrats, guys… :+1:

It’s a boy, apparently a clone of me… the force must be strong with this one… :joy:

I’ll have a blaster or two ready for him when he’s older and up visiting his redneck bike riding gun totin’ poppy! :wink:

4 Likes