What Did You Get Up To Today?

A few days ago I got an email from void interactive asking me if i wanted to be added to the in-game credits for Ready or Not because i bought the supporter edition before the game was on steam (in 2020) via their website…

So of course I did and I hope to see my name in there :smiley:

3 Likes

Ha that’s cool, like the game play it :+1:. I only just read it’s going full release in a few days.

Just need a red balloon :balloon: out the back window​:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Looking for a fabric wall hanging to make a back curtain out of his mouth😅

2 Likes

The standard hippie privacy curtain behind the front seats😅

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be my last working week of the year without my boss stuffing 4 weeks worth of work on my desk to be completed before I go :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t work for Boeing, by any chance? :joy:

I’m working Xmas again…

With… you guessed it…
Townsville overnight, again…

On the plus side, I can do a photo update, of the “ Padlocks of love” , on the top fence, of castle hill…

Who has lasted another year, and who has time brought unstuck…? :slight_smile:

My PA might go, along the lines of…

“ Why the hell, did you not travel yesterday…!!!”

RIP

3 Likes

Todays, action snaps…
Back, from WA…

See ya, next year…

2 Likes

Or you pulling loop d loops again :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, i did flip it upside down…

Looks like a creepy , smiling, skull head monster…!!

:rofl: :rofl:

This photos not mine, but taken by someone else, at work.

Not a nuke going off, but a bushfire in WA, backlighting a growing cell…

They call them pyro cumulus, the heat of the fire provides the triggering mechanism required, for cell growth in a conditionally unstable atmosphere…

Pretty cool…!!

1 Like

Miss Jane was alright when I was a kid I thought :laughing:

That is cool. Been in some monster fires. No wind but they create their own sucking the air. They are not to be taken lightly :+1:

1 Like

First the earthquake, now the JAL crash, in Japan…!!

2024 is a ripper so far…

Just out of interest, when they certify an aircraft, they must demonstrate the evacuation capability.

That is , they must be able to evacuate a full load of passengers, within 90 seconds of the order given, with 50% of the exits unusable…

Admittedly, the demonstration is under controlled conditions, with practised people…but its still a fair demonstration.

Nothing like a burning fuselage, to motivate people to move and get out in a hurry. I dont think anyone would have been fucking around, trying to get their bags…

So very lucky, so few people were hurt…

4 Likes

Yea pannick kind of stuffs things up. Everyman and woman for them selves. Banzi!

Satisfying morning on the EBR.

Made up a suppressor to replace the flash hider… recognise that Vector item? :wink: nicely hides and retains the hop up too.

While I was fettling, I made up a top pic rail extension so I could fit up an LPVO scope. Fits into the dovetail in front of the rear sights beautifully and looks like it’s factory fitted.

This is front wired for bigger batteries but there’s a shit ton of space in that huge handguard. So I installed a battery box arrangement to stop the lipo from banging around when you’re on the move with it.

Got bored and made up a front piece for the LPVO to make it look more sniper and less DMR.

Kinda figured I’ve gotta do justice to the effort BigMuthaDrums put into this originally. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Bloody insurance companies…

Did the song and dance with home/contents recently, today was Private health insurance…

Got, my policy, it was up around 8%, from the previous year.
Rang them up, did the usual " how long have i been with you / how many claims…0… why should I pay more…?

All leading to the golden question…" Can you give a discount?"

the answer was Yes … 12% discount, ended up being cheaper than last years policy…

Their default position is to rip you off, and you need to claw your way back…

So much for rewarding loyalty… :rage: :rage: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

At least you’ve managed to claw a discount out of the bastards. :+1:

They pull some immoral shit though… happy to take your premiums and always looking for a way to dodge their responsibilities when it’s claim time.

Pricks… :angry:

They call it the loyalty tax…

Most people cant be bothered chasing them up, and autopayments just happen… locked into their increase, without even any interaction…

Also, this was a straight up discount…no reduction of level of cover.
If they can apply a 12% discount , right off the bat…

No wonder they make billion dollar profits…