What Did You Get Up To Today?

Hey.
Im interested in the Walther p-38.
Denix model / good knick…??

Also…whats the story with the lugers?
Thanks…

That sucks squiddy.
Deadbeat druggie derro’s robbing high-schoolers…

you can see, where that pathway leads…
A police statement, might help, with your lost folder / classwork…

Talked to shopping centre security and police right after he pissed off with the bag so police report is all done on it

You should leave a calling card, in your next bag…

"Its too late.
This bag is tracked.
I know where you are, and i’m coming.
When you least expect it.
Signed… "

My condolences mate, especially when it’s personal sentimental things that are lost and most likely tossed aside somewhere because they don’t have any “value” for any thieving cnut😡

Hopefully you can keep an eye out on any local rubbish bins or the surrounding areas to hopefully find some of your “worthless” possessions that have been tossed aside by this scumbag :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Awesome display mate, hopefully you had a great day out and you made many customers happy with your products :sunglasses:

1 Like

P-38 is Denix - the one with the moulded in mag. Just cock and click. Has only been displayed so should be in good nick

Lugers are 1 x early Denix (plastic grips); 1 x Lone Star cap gun and 1 x Cougar cap gun

1 Like

Thanks. Sales kick off at 09:00 Saturday. Just hope my old farts body copes with a day standing up .

1 Like

Thanks.
Let me know if you still have them, by the end of the fair…!

Thanks mate hopefully some of the more sentimental items are replaceable after I talk with the school on Monday other then that it could’ve been worse.

arms fair today was awesome, got there at around 9:30 and still plenty of good deals to be had.

1 Like

I was in actually down in Beenleigh this morning too… at 8:30am.

Stuck at my grandaughter’s first netball game, so no arms fair for me… :laughing:

i reckon, you got the bigger prize…!

Grandkid arms…give big cuddles.!

2 Likes

I stopped going to them as all the deals are pre done between the interstate sellers when they meet before the actual fair opens. Public gets scraps for elevated prices.

I dunno that 12" bannana may be questionable. Replaceable for sure :rofl:

I agree… but it was tough being so close. :joy:

Arms Fair done and dusted. Most interest was in the older cap guns. Most went to collectors. Sold my old SMG noise makers cheap to some kids but no one wanted the MP5.

Very little interest in western revolvers and holsters, except for one collector who tried to get the really rare items for 20% of the going value.

Could have sold my cap firing Japanese 1911 many times over - but it stayed in the leather marine holster at home. Same with Lone Star Lugers, only interest was in Lone Star Lugers, no interest in the later strip cap firing version.

P-38 followed me home

Dang - I’d like a GBB MP7 from x-Force, but $160 a mag is hard to take. Wonder if TT are going to restock their $105 nylon one

Saw in St Patrick’s Day with a few drinks with the Irish half of the family today… so… Sláinte Mhath, you lot! :wink:

Means “Good Health” to you non-Gaelic speaking peeps. :laughing:

Still celebrating, btw… gonna be a long night.

2 Likes

Ah I knew there was a reason me and few mates had some eye openers today, BBQ hamburgers and stuff.

I thought we were just catching up :laughing:

Sounds like you sold a few…thats a good thing…!

Hopefully MP-7 gbbr, is within reach.!

With the P-38, does the slide work, or is it just hammer only.?
Which lugers, do you have remaining…any with toggle action.?
Cheers.!