What Did You Get Up To Today?

That’s not good, man. :thinking:

Hope you’re up and about and back at it soon. :+1:

Plink some cans in the meantime.

1 Like

Interesting development, with mums Solar Battery system ( Sungrow…Chinese)

I had a look through the online monitoring, and it was displaying a fault / battery was offline.

I went around, and there was an error code displayed, but no safety switches thrown.

Rang up sungrow, they did some online prodding, updated the firmware, and viola, up and running again…
Good thing its got a 10 yr warranty.

Got me thinking though, this is the largest chinese solar company, in the world. While its good they can fix faults remotely, its also kinda scary that they can as well…

If we ever went to war with china, could they send remote instructions, to short the batteries / overheat them / cause a fire…???

3 million lithium battery bombs, in Australia, all going off at once, would cause some chaos…

I dont know if they have the capability physically cause that to happen…

But i’ll be pulling the wireless dongle, if conflict ever begins…

My own home battery is a LG…

2 Likes

Discovered that Gaston glock died last year. Boo.

1 Like

The fam finally bought one of those robot vacuum cleaners.

Is that your sister or brother got 5 bucks a week :laughing:

Just cos I am Asian doesn’t mean I use slave labour OK :joy:

Waiting for a package to be delivered. Still on the “oh we approved the shipping info” stage.

Thanks auspost.

I’ve had good luck with Auspost. my throttle cable on main tractor snapped… an hour before it was delivered so I was lucky with that :+1:

It’s now start of day 3 and it’s still on the same status. Wtf?

1 Like

It’ll probably arrive before the staus is updated :laughing:

No baggin’ out Auspost though… I worked as a Melbourne motorbike postie for four years before I moved up to Queensland, got out before the Covid halocaust when parcel deliveries went ballistic but I got the start of the shitstorm.

You wouldn’t believe the strain online shopping has put on a system that used to work pretty well. Paper mail dropped off and the average parcel deliveries on my round went from about 30 per day to around 150. I had a business round and the residential rounds got it a lot worse, especially during lockdowns. It got so bad they had to rejig rounds to try and spread the workload.

Then Auspost employed a lot of private contractor delivery driver nuffies who screwed up daily and gave us regular posties who were trying to do a good job a bad name.

3 Likes

Have you got a tracking number. As mentioned above the system can be sluggish and it arrives a day or 2 before tracking says so.

Yea I got a good postie, I actually talk to him in the past rolls up on the Honda, he said buy more stuff so he can get more hours in to support his wife and kids. I said roger that mate you got it. Was pretty funny.

I did send another email to the store… Maybe a bit too early?

I do haz a tracking number and still hasn’t changed at all… Dunno if the store being slack in actually sending the package to auspost or auspost being slack with scanning.

Tempted to just stop caring now haha.

In my experience a tracking number doesn’t necessarily mean the item’s left the store.

Put the kettle on, make a cuppa, relax… it’ll arrive eventually, I’m sure. :wink:

Could be worse, I’ve just ordered from HK, any tracking info on that delivery will be sketchy at best. :laughing:

I think the store just gave up too haha. They’re not responding. :sunglasses:

Also not unusual :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would have thought it was be a fast pick up and fast update in the tracking system.

I guess that’s considered “high expectations” now?

I’ve had, the package arrive first…
And, not updated to show “delivered” , till a day and a half later…
Relax…
It will turn up…