What Did You Get Up To Today?

I’d see a Doctor about that orange tip of yours mate… I don’t think it’s meant to look like that down there :astonished::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Couldn’t have said it better. No rain since January brother, supposed to get some now. Bit late and the gov doesn’t give a fuck haha

Oil and filters changed. Now off to sharpen chain saws. Mother earth has been eating beans and the wind has ripped branches off the macadamia and one of the pine trees

If BME is out on the bay we might have to listen for a bulletin for jet skier blown off course to Peru

4 Likes

Well I did warn @BME even had the cops around looking for him. He’s missing in a black Getz and about 20 something :laughing: :rofl:

I should have taken the pulse rifle with me…

A convoy of about 10 military black rubber duckies were out, on training manouevers…
Funny they pick the good days, for that…

I was looking for the fishing rods, and crab pots, in the command rig…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Thankfully , i had time to do a quick local run before the wind picked up…

1 Like

Beautiful pic mate :ok_hand:
Weather is shite here as well, hasn’t stopped raining for 2 months seemingly endless :confused: unlike poor @Maiphut sitting high and dry since January, we can’t catch a single 10 minutes break in the rain every day!

Trying to work on my '88 GQ TD42 Project, but just can’t catch a break in the rain, and the way it’s going, gonna need a canoe to get to it pretty soon :astonished:

Drove around the paddocks trying to find some high ground to work on it away from the water… but there’s not a dry patch for miles!

I’m about halfway, got dog, cat and 800 sheep. Slow going in the Tractor :rofl:

Be nice if I had a pilot to fly all my crap over. I know a guy… :rofl:

I always knew that there was a good reason for being a mountain dwelling hillbilly, and this running around in mud and puddles in gumboots is a bloody good example of why!

These flatlander’s can keep their bloody swamps for themselves! :roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Someone has a old Valiant Charger, around where i live.

Its really deteriorated, outside is all bog and patches, unpainted and tatty.

Mechanically, not much better.

Ive been stuck behind it, as it bellows fumes, and often dies off idle, then is hard to restart.

Today, busy traffic day, i was a couple of cars behind it, it was at a T intersection, and stalled.

I saw the agitated movements inside, as it struggled to start, then he gave it the berries to keep it running…

Laid rubber going across the T-intersection…!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You MIGHT ALMOST have a valid excuse, if the police pulled you over…!!

Valid excuse for a Defect Notice!

Which one…??

Might have a few…!!

You should see the hills I got :laughing: Speaking of which I need to up power the old Chamby Tractor. I was told to talk to you :laughing:

I’m calling bullshit… South Oz doesn’t have any hills!

Oh yes it does sunshine. They even named it where I live Hills road. Bigger than flat WA that goes for the horizion.

They named it “Hills Road” only because it was the only slight lump in the state a couple of metres above sea level :rofl:

What are you talkin about. I live on a beach from a million years ago. Party all the time :laughing: :rofl:

Just ask my Pilot how many hills he has to avoid to get out of smellyaide :laughing: :+1:

I was going to mention about the sand dunes, which was all I encountered when we were a few weeks in NW SA shooting feral cats a few years ago… almost got seasick!

1 Like

You must be a shit shot as they are still here :rofl:

Banned in 3…2… :joy:

Obviously we missed your cat on that shoot…so think yaself lucky! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Banned in less than 3…2…

Aus Vet day on this day with my Uncle 1966 battle of Tet offensive. Hmm still remembers it. :saluting_face:

2 Likes