What Did You Get Up To Today?

Thinking of getting into soldering electronics.

1 Like

tried doing a few minor fixes at my current rental prior to moving to the new one and shattered the bathroom mirror I was attempting to replace. thereā€™s goes more money I couldā€™ve spent on parts or towards another blaster :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

fuck the seven years bad luck, my life is full of bad luck, whatā€™s another seven years?

already got cancer so come at me god :fu:t2:

I have worked with glass most of my life, broken enough mirrors that my grandkids are gonna be cursed with it too!

I donā€™t believe in the seven years bad luck bs, Iā€™m just venting.

such is life

1 Like

Superstitions are stupid sometimes.

1 Like

Yep. Welcome to reality.

1 Like

been there, done that. not sure I wanna play anymore

solution: buy more blasters n shoot the fuck outta shit

Thatā€™s no good, fight it. Not the mirror the cancer. Lost loved ones of mine to the cancer :frowning_face:

Why I try enjoy life while I still here and have fun as much I can. :+1:

2 Likes

imagine being asian and being scared of the number four. :smiley:

How superstitions are contrived are so stupid.

1 Like

I ignore everything and do what I do :wink: :+1:

1 Like

thanks mate, I appreciate it.

I try to ignore, but in my line of work ignoring something could get me killed

1 Like

Understood, Iā€™m just joking and sarcastic.

Good you focus on your work. A lot seem to not do that these days and wonder why they are sacked or crash or whatever. Inattention.

2 Likes

My ā€œWall Of Shameā€ in the downstairs bar area was getting a bit too much, even for me.

Just about every rifle, SMG and pistol gel blaster I own was up thereā€¦ crowded, frantic and occasionally put the wind up visitors who would look at me like I was a nut job and ask when I was heading off to the Ukraineā€¦ or Gaza. :laughing:

So today I put a shit-ton away in boxes and bags and left some of my old and more recent faves up to admire while Iā€™m playing guitar or sippinā€™ a spirit.

Less is more sometimesā€¦

ā€¦ and not a single M4 amongst them. :joy:

4 Likes

I got a blood test for my cancer appointment on Monday, not looking forward to it as itā€™s the big one after a year of blood test results. where theyā€™ll not doubt just take my money and tell me theyā€™re happy with my results and give little to no helpful information or advice. sometimes I swear itā€™s just a big scam

1 Like

love the setup, Gunna have to start my own in the shed of my next place then get a big ass feather duster to feather fuck them everyday while admiring them :grin::rofl:

lately i have been building up my chest of tools so i can at least take a stab at soldering.

contemplated putting a brick through the heads of my current real estate cuz theyve stuffed up my rent and water bill payments yet again

Excuse the Frenchā€¦ but fck what your visitors think mate!
Itā€™s your hobby and doesnā€™t matter whatever conclusions they want to comment about :roll_eyes:
Love the under barrel grenade launcher by the way :wink::grin:

1 Like

Soā€¦

What your really saying, is you dont have a fly problem, downstairs.?.?!

Well, none of my money goes into insecticide, put it that wayā€¦

Gels are cheaper and way more funā€¦ bit tough on the old Taubmans though! :joy: