Current project on your bench

Glad you are enjoying it.!

If there ever was a condidate for a respray, the SPAS is it.

All the different shades of black, mismatching, some matte, some glossy, made it look a bit toy-ish.

And, took away from the overall look and feel, of an otherwise quality build (for its pricepoint).

I’ll get around to painting my gel one, i was considering an “all black” look, or ‘mostly black, and leaving the stock brown’.

The good thing, about my older dart SPAS, is, as the cage wears it exposes the brown underneath.

This leads to a pretty realistic wear pattern.

I just wish it could fire 3 gels at once, halfway into an apple…!!
:rofl: :rofl:

Or, into crappy online sellers/buyers…!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:thinking: that’s actually something I haven’t tried yet, shooting gels into a piece of fruit…

also at online buyers and sellers, but I’m not planning on being the asshole that gets gel blasters banned in Qld :grimacing:

might give it a go with the fruit tho, just for shits n giggles :rofl::joy:

Anything looks good with a repaint…

I also added a H&K swivelling sling mount to the shell tube…

I think you’d agree the plastic one it comes with is way too flimsy and almost unusable.

I mean, these are heavy and it’d be handy for when you want to get your Robert Muldoon cosplay on. :laughing:

1 Like

C’mon now I’m still sore from yesterday. Woody again… butt naked here I come :rofl:

@shadow187 try good vibrations Clovelly Park they have plenty of mannequins :rofl: :laughing: :+1: :+1: Gov sponsored and all so all legit :+1:

ok so I just googled it and um thats a bit far for one as I’m in Qld 🫨,

2, you Tryna get me locked up or what? :joy:

that be a public park, cat (bad boy bubby)

3 plenty of mannequin style statues and sculptures throughout Brisbane but I still don’t think the locals would appreciate it, nor the boys in blue however they may appreciate a few free blasters :gun: lol

side note, the ys-08 still playing up and inconsistent racking even when racked upside down,

plus note, shooting with the ys-08 with the predators slap harder than the AusGel armour tech yellows :drooling_face:, when it decides to play ball that is :roll_eyes:

Thats a reference, to my time in the states recently.

Got a a/soft SPAS 12, that fires 3 bb’s at a time.
They go half way into a apple…I has to throw it away when i left.

threads here, if you’re interested…

1 Like

god dammit, misread your comment, googled it properly ya cheeky bugger, no sex shop doll required, got the misso for that but she didn’t like it when I shot her in the ass when we had a skirmish a month ago :rofl:

I guess a sex doll has one advantage as a target…

Three fully incorporated high visibility ready-to-go target areas that will catch your gels…

cough cough… ahem

I think they’re meant to take a different kind of beating but whatever.

Glad you got the joke, just trying to help a fella out. Sometimes I just can’t help myself. All in light hearted fun :+1:

all good mate I cracked up when I looked it up properly, I’m like ahh ffs, fell right into that one :rofl:. I cop much worse at work trust me, but at work I dish a lot out as well, but yeah mate, you got me good :rofl: touchè

at first I thought it may have been a local gel Field that had mannequins but just shows how much my head is in the game at moment with all the stress of moving house and my current real estate doing their best to F with me, losing rent payments, switching me from one payment method to another amongst other daily life nonsense so no harm done, got a laugh out of me lol

Great to hear, thought you would get a laugh and was my intention. When the chips are down the best remedy is laughter :wink: :+1:

1 Like

definitely is… I’ll have to try n get you back once I manage to get my head screwed back on properly :wink::rofl:

1 Like

i would be concerned if it was a full silicone body cast.

I’ll go the front one you get the … aa f wrong forum again :rofl: :+1:

No spit roastin’ allowed in this forum, matey… :joy:

1 Like

Drilled and tapped the folding stock pin of the SPAS to take a Vector sling loop.

Still don’t know why I put so much effort into the wall hangers… :man_shrugging:

Yeah, I do… that OCD thing again. :joy:

Next project on the bench, seeing if a gearbox will go into this Uzu for BME…

No guarantees, lots to work out, but you never know your luck in the big city. :wink:

2 Likes

Air BME UZI is getting a Caterpillar V16 diesel. I know they slip right in.

Hang on a min, this is the Cat si, fk wrong forum again!

:laughing: :rofl: :+1:

Inline AK gearbox? :thinking:
Nah, too difficult with the trigger and mag… would have to be a pistol type gearbox I would imagine?

1 Like

Was thinking either a Mac-10 gearbox/mag, or MP-9….theyre nice and small…

1 Like