The Shit Pit

Honestly, my #1 thing is thank fuck a party that will actually protect koalas is in. Liberal’s been laxing the laws around the last bastions of koala populations, and allowing them to be logged. Either officially, or by turning a blind eye when it happens. An eye so blind they’ll criminally prosecute people trying to report what is happening.

Koalas were gonna go extinct. Now, they very possibly may not. Labor’s got its faults, it’s engaged in some questionable stuff in the past. But at least they bloody govern the country, instead of slowly burn it down, and sell it off piece by piece to private and foreign investors every time they get in.

Vote 2 Labor, imo. Vote 1 Shooters and Fishers.

Chris Minns, it seems.

Still no idea :joy:

Had no idea this was happening…… so I’ll just do some googling and get myself edumicated as to what’s happening with the world :sunglasses:

Damn, this guy be living the dream.

2 Likes

No one will be able to steal it….
No one will know how to start it…!! :sweat_smile:

Is the squidster still on the forum
I think I have found him a girlfriend

1 Like

I wonder, what google search, led you to this image…!!:joy::joy:

Looks like a combo of , she-hulk / mars attacks / fucknose…!!

Right up squiddys alley…!!! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Miss squidward :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes
1 Like

You sure the fires had nothing to do with the sudden worry of Koalas, their habitat and their chances of surviving. Got fuck all to do with politics, but watch the news they will blame each other and the 3rd. None of the parties will make a fkn difference.

Ripleys Believe it or Not :rofl:

Forgot to mention trees don’t grow in a day.

1 Like

The bushfires were a major contributor to their current population woes, yeah. Burned up 25% of their remaining habitat, and there wasn’t much left.

They are critically endangered now, and projected to go extinct by 2050 at this rate.

Liberal didn’t officially put any real protections in until less than a month before the election, and even then it was a piddly little 3,200 acres. Labor’s promised to set up a 300,000 acre national park to protect them and try to save them as part of their campaign. I’d be surprised if they didn’t follow through.

The whole ‘neither side does anything’ outlook has been drummed into us all, I reckon. Up until like…the run up to the last federal, I kind of believed it until I did some research. None of it gets publicized because even the ABC was under their thumb, when they were in power. Had to play nice, lest their funding get cut.

Labor’s done a shitload of good for people, historically. Like, even if they suck at governing, they’re at least trying to govern in a way that empowers, and uplifts the average joe, and makes the country better. Liberal and National just work at the behest of big businesses.

And, I know trees don’t grow in a day. Which is precisely why it’s nuts that Liberal was letting the ones that koalas live in get logged!

If you’ve got 8 minutes this explains it pretty well.

2 Likes

Still alive and on the forum

3 Likes

So…… have you tracked her down yet?

I mean, considering there’s some weirdo fascist fucks over there calling for ‘the eradication of trans people from public life’, and legislating the banning fucking drag shows, I’m not surprised that they’re worried this is going to be some ‘burning the Reichstag’ galvanizing event.

Shit’s getting scary for my brothers, sisters and sibs in the US and UK.

ID Pol is fucking ridiculous. Make everyone scared and accusatory of a minority, and ignore the billionaire picking your pocket. Yeah there’s a sinister agenda to tear down America, and it’s called bloody Wall Street. Glad Australians are smarter than that.

2 Likes

Turns out Danny already took her

Danny gonna fully sick customise her further?

That’s pretty much the knee jerk Labour Green out look. Not that I’m flying the Liberal Flag but with the toasting of KI being the last STI free Koala free sanctuary under their watch they are automatically labeled as at fault.

What is being missed is that these human grown logging allotments are human planted trees that take around 20 years to grow depending on type and climate koala’s will habituate. Greens are actively lobbying now to have that all shut down and that will stop our own paper supply. Instead sourcing paper products imported from China.

But the Koala’s will be safe in man/woman made forests, that is what you are made to believe because the Koala is an icon and so cute and cuddly. Meanwhile you write and wipe on paper made 1000’s of klms away.

In the 80’s they were campaigning Koala culls because they were stripping the trees and invading private property that were built in bushland. :thinking: hmm now the problem is too much overgrowth around houses built in bushland because landowners don’t clean up the litter from trees. Oh well build a house in a fire pit so be it I say…

Anyway it’s ironic how a Koala is being used as a political weapon to get people to not see what they are trying to achieve. Green energy, zero emission including your life :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah might end up getting plastic lips

That would be a shame mate :cry:
I imagined that she would have Calamari lips :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: